About Local 516
Meet the Leadership
Calendar of Events
Lodge 516 News
10 Plus 10
Join the IAM
- The next Union Meeting will be held at 7:00pm on Thursday
October 12th. All members are welcome to attend.
- Our monthly Union Meeting is held the second Thursday of
- If you have changed your address please
pass that information on to the Local. We need this to send you the Union activities notices, benefit mailings, and notices
for Local elections. All members holding Retirement Cards are required
to notify the Local of any address changes to remain in good standing
with the Union.
- Any Local member who has been off of work for more than half
the working days of the month due to illness may be eligible for a
dues refund for that month and should contact their union steward.
- Don't forget to attend the Stewards Meeting at 6:00 PM before
each Regular Monthly Meeting. There is no
Stewards Meeting in September. Best of all, the Stewards Meeting is open
to all members. We usually bring in speakers to inform our members on
topics of special interest to all. If you have a topic you would like
to know more about tell your steward to pass it on and we will try to
get a speaker on your topic of interest. Check your shops bulletin
board for the subject for the Stewards Meeting for that month.